Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Malaysian To Unlock iPhone

While most of the attention are focusing on the George Hotz for unlocking the iPhone, idamo4u from Malaysia has too proved in the forum that he now owned an unlocked iPhone running on DiGi. If you can’t wait for the release of iPhone in Asia next year, you can now buy a iPhone from US, unlock it and own it with full functions several months before Malaysians get their hand on it.
idamo4u bought his iPhone from San Fransisco for $599 with tax of $49.90 and he already had a second iPhone unlocked. For those who are really interested in doing so.

1 comment:

mathanthas m said...

I too have bought an iPhone from US and unlocked it to use it in Asia. I unlocked my iPhone safer and easier using remote unlocking service. I got the remote unlocking service for my iPhone 4S from www.theunlockspot.com at affordable cost with free unlocking instructions. This method of unlocking didn't require a jailbreak too.